×

quesIs an affidavit enough to certify some lost documents for admission?

My daughter's divorce case is pending with the Family Court at Karkardooma. She has moved to my house with effect from 6th April 2014. She has lost some of her school board exam certificates, experience certificates with various employers.

Will an affidavit covering i) Change of address ii) Change of surname of her and her minor son who has accompanied her iiI) a statement that she lost her valuable certificates ( ( mentioning each one separately ) while at her husband's house iv) birth certificate of her minor son stating date of actual birth for the purpose of school admission etc.

Yes the affidavit shall work for the aforementioned aspects for the purpose of nursery school admission, however she should try and procure the copies of the documents from the sources as soon as possible. 

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services