Insurance agencies on relatives. How can i transfer it in my name?

I have insurance agencies of many different companies. Few of them are on my relatives names but i am the only one who has been operating them. Can i transfer those agencies on my name. How can i do that? Can the companies create some trouble for me?

Answers (1)

252 votes

Your query is silent on the fact that whether the company is Private limited or partnership.

If the company is a private limited than , you can be one of the directors of the company and transfer the shares.

In case of partnership, you will have to amend the partnership deed and execute a fresh deed

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles