Incorrect names In all important documents, procedure to correct it

All the important legal documents of my Mother have wrong name in them i.e., Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Passport, Electricity Bill and Property papers. If I go to apply for correction in any of the documents online, I have to give a proof for the right name which I can't since all the documents have wrong name in them. I can't seem to understand how this issue should be resolved.

This is very surprising that all the documents were made in the wrong name. So the correction has to based on the primary document like the Voter ID where the first correction has to be initiated based on say old documents.

Followed by corrections in all other documents.

Hire an agent for such work.

Regards,

Kabir

We takeup these kind of name correction service for our clients.
adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Passport, Electricity Bill and Property papers,
Kindly contact us and visit our office along with copy of all these documents

LH House, Bangalore

You need to get correct name published in the official gazette of India and also by publishing in any national newspaper and then that can be used as a proof to get rectified wrong name in all other relevant documents i.e. Aadhar Card, PAN card etc.