×

quesIf Indian Highway Authority is legal?

There was a TOLL on Delhi Jaipur Highway at babugarh and now that is over but there is a construction which was built over the road which is like a bridge but it has A/C rooms etc. Now for this there were lanes on the road with pillars in between to support the structure. Even though the TOLL is over now but this construction is still there and still these pillars create narrow lanes on the road due to which heavy traffic Jams happen on the Highway because these lanes hampers the speed. Would like to know how someone can object on such kind of construction done over the road?

• ansFile an RTI to the National Highways Authority of India to ascertain if the construction is permissible or not. Plan your further course of action based on the reply you receive from it.