I wanted to know from where can I get the death certificate issued?

My mother is a resident of delhi. She was on a trip of char dham during which she died in Orissa.

But she was brought back and cremated in delhi only. I wanted to know from where can I get the death certificate issued?

Answers (1)

399 votes

The registrar of births and deaths in Delhi will issue the death certificate in view of the fact that your mother was a resident of Delhi and was cremated in Delhi.

Obtain the cremation certificate from the crematorium and then apply for the death certificate with the municipal corporation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles