i buy a agri land in mahad but my name not on 7/12 till date

Sir i am staying in pune i have a agri land from my grandfather.and i get onther agri land in mahad raigad district i produce my fathers 7/12 for sell deed.this tranction made on dec 2014 but till date 04-05-2015 i can not get my 7/12.talathi and circal inspector told us we produce shetkari certificate but on my fathers 7/12 there are mention that we farming on it rice.so why they want to shetkari cerificate.please guide us sir. my email id is [email protected]

Answers (1)

57 votes

From your query it is clear that you have ancestral property in Pune which stands in Your fathers name which you have attached to sale deed while executing the  sale deed to purchase property in Mahad, Raigad District.

In that case the said Talathi office and circle officer have to include your name in 7/12 extract but if they are not mutating Your name in 7/12 extract in that case the only remedy is to challenge the same by filing the RTS Appeal , before Tashildar , Mahad challenging their action/order .

Or in the alternative you can apply to the Tashildar, Pune to issue a shetkari certificate by showing your all ancestral  properties in Pune and also by filing the affidavit of Your Father.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles