×

quesi buy a agri land in mahad but my name not on 7/12 till date

Sir i am staying in pune i have a agri land from my grandfather.and i get onther agri land in mahad raigad district i produce my fathers 7/12 for sell deed.this tranction made on dec 2014 but till date 04-05-2015 i can not get my 7/12.talathi and circal inspector told us we produce shetkari certificate but on my fathers 7/12 there are mention that we farming on it rice.so why they want to shetkari cerificate.please guide us sir. my email id is m_marne@rediffmail.com

From your query it is clear that you have ancestral property in Pune which stands in Your fathers name which you have attached to sale deed while executing the  sale deed to purchase property in Mahad, Raigad District.

In that case the said Talathi office and circle officer have to include your name in 7/12 extract but if they are not mutating Your name in 7/12 extract in that case the only remedy is to challenge the same by filing the RTS Appeal , before Tashildar , Mahad challenging their action/order .

Or in the alternative you can apply to the Tashildar, Pune to issue a shetkari certificate by showing your all ancestral  properties in Pune and also by filing the affidavit of Your Father.

Sir,
    From your query it is clear that you have ancestral property in Pune which stands in Your fathers name which you have attached to sale deed while executing the sale deed to purchase property in Mahad, Raigad District. In that case the said Talathi office and circle officer have to include your name in 7/12 extract but if they are not mutating Your name in 7/12 extract in that case the only remedy is to challenge the same by filing the RTS Appeal , before Tashildar , Mahad challenging their action/order . Or in the alternative you can apply to the Tashildar, Pune to issue a shetkari certificate by showing your all ancestral properties in Pune and also by filing the affidavit of Your Father.
    Regards.

Pramod C.Kale.
    Advocate

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune