How to show residency in UP?

I belong to UP and have completed my education from there. Currently i am residing in delhi wid my ward. Since she wants to apply fr UPSC, she needs up domicile. My mother resides in up and i too own property there as well nd have my name in ration card... but my child was born in delhi and has done her 12th frm delhi itself... How can she get up domicile? Since we have a house and sm oder properties there and my mother lives there., can we claim fr it?

Answers (1)

423 votes

Yes, you can get it as per your aforesaid submission that procedure will take some time and you also file a application form along with the details of documents as per my learned friend disclose above.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles