How to show residency in UP?

I belong to UP and have completed my education from there. Currently i am residing in delhi wid my ward. Since she wants to apply fr UPSC, she needs up domicile. My mother resides in up and i too own property there as well nd have my name in ration card... but my child was born in delhi and has done her 12th frm delhi itself... How can she get up domicile? Since we have a house and sm oder properties there and my mother lives there., can we claim fr it?

Yes, you can get it as per your aforesaid submission that procedure will take some time and you also file a application form along with the details of documents as per my learned friend disclose above.