×

quesHow to sell imported products in india. How to safeguard my interests?

I want to sell products which are imported by one of the importers in mumbai. How can i legally sell those branded products? And what should i keep in mind to safeguard my interests?

There is no bar to sell imported goods in India, provided these goods are not imported under any special or actual user license.

You can execute an agreement with the importer, wherein you should clearly specify that the importer has paid import duties and have complied to all import clearance in India.

Further, you will also have enter in agreement with the brand or importer, wherein the company who manufacture the products provides you authority to sell the product in India.

Since your query is silent on the product which you intend to sell, so we will not be able tot provide you exact legal licenses which you are required to obtain.