quesHow to remove spouse name from passport

Hi All, Need your expert advice on the below. I am my husband are living separate for the last 2.5 years,but not legally divorced as the proceedings are ongoing. Can you please help me with the procedure to remove his name from my passport.

  • ansYou go for legal separation at this stage and later may consider other options. If you need to remove husband name from passport, You must make affidavit to that effect along with this court order for separation.

    Advocate Shilpa Sharad

      RMV Extension, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I lose of my 10th class tc .? I need other one tc.? Tgen what…
Hello ! I am a 28 years old male. My father's second marriage is not…
One of the University Representative Provided Us Fake Marksheets. What action can be taken ?
Mere dada ji ki property abhi mere chacha k pass hai aur Hume ye bhi…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly