×

How to remove middle name from 10th mark sheet ?

My name is My father's name is . and i have this name in all my documents except my 10th class marksheet. In my 10th mark-sheet of M.P. board my name is  and father's name is . I have passed my 10th in 2007. I want to remove the middle name () in my 10th marksheet from my name and my father's name. I have filled my UPSC form as .so i just need to remove the middle name in 10th marksheet. how can i go about it? Please Help.

to remove the middle name you have to submit an application with an affidavit and other documents to MP board and if they do not do anything then you have to get the declaration order from Civil court.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune