How to recover missing land document through court?

Hello Sir/Mam, This is lalitha.I am missed my land document in chennai.I am in Thiruverkadu. My land document is in Arakonam.I have given paper publication but no response.I have receive the copy of the document in arakonam register office.They told i have give the fir copy only they give the original document.I dont know how to apply the fir in online.The document is in my husbands name.Pls give the proper suggestion to get my original document. Thank you

Answers (1)

77 votes

If the document is in your husband's name, he only can file an FIR and apply for a certified copy. Though you misplaced the document, you have no legal right either to file an FIR or apply for a certified copy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles