How to recover missing land document through court?

Hello Sir/Mam, This is lalitha.I am missed my land document in chennai.I am in Thiruverkadu. My land document is in Arakonam.I have given paper publication but no response.I have receive the copy of the document in arakonam register office.They told i have give the fir copy only they give the original document.I dont know how to apply the fir in online.The document is in my husbands name.Pls give the proper suggestion to get my original document. Thank you

If the document is in your husband's name, he only can file an FIR and apply for a certified copy. Though you misplaced the document, you have no legal right either to file an FIR or apply for a certified copy.