How to make a contract with 2 parties when I am the middleman

An Indian company has given an yearly contract to recruit candidates for an year to us. We will send the candidates and the company will pay commission once the candidate is selected and works in the company.

I in turn am giving this contract to someone and want to be the middleman. The company knows that I am getting the delivery through someone else but wants to have a contract with me.

What contract should I have with them? 2 separate contracts or 1 contract with both the parties?

Answer

You need to draft 2 different contracts.

One contract with the Company which hired you to recruit candidates and another contract with the 3rd person with whom you are hiring to recruit candidates on your behalf.

Also, both these contracts, in their terms and conditions should make it very crystal clear about your way of operating with both the company and the third person.