How to get school leaving certificate is school has closed

I studied in RBMK school, which is closed now, and I don't have school leaving certificate, but I need one for my marriage certificate, now as my school is closed, how can I get a copy of my School Leaving certificate in Ahmedabad? From any government office or anywhere else

Answers (1)

140 votes

The marriage registrar wants the proof of your date of birth. If you are not able to get school leaving certificate then you can provide your the birth certificate issued by the registrar of birth and death. The said birth certificate is the valid proof for your purpose and for the purpose of marriage registration.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Anup S Dhannawat
Borivali West, Mumbai
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles