How to get school leaving certificate is school has closed

I studied in RBMK school, which is closed now, and I don't have school leaving certificate, but I need one for my marriage certificate, now as my school is closed, how can I get a copy of my School Leaving certificate in Ahmedabad? From any government office or anywhere else

The marriage registrar wants the proof of your date of birth. If you are not able to get school leaving certificate then you can provide your the birth certificate issued by the registrar of birth and death. The said birth certificate is the valid proof for your purpose and for the purpose of marriage registration.