How to get GAP certificate due to medical reason within a family

In Documentation Law
Dear Lawyers in Pune City, I would like help from you for GAP certificate for an employment for my sister. My mom was under treatment for more than 1 year and my sister resigned from employer dated at 3rd July 2017 from Nagpur location. Right now all treatment has been done for my mom and she is shifted to Pune location and looking for job. She is already having 3.1 year of experience in Information Technology Company. So, here we require a help for GAP certificate due to medical reason to apply in company for employment. 1. What are the procedure to get this? 2. What are the documents require for it? Your help much appreciable. Thanks in advance.

In this case you have to make an affidavit on 100 rs. Non judicial stamp paper, state the reason for gap and get it duly notorise from notory , and at the time of interview you submit the said affidavit along with your other certificates , you can take help from your nearby advocate . best luck

Advocate Atulay Nehra