How to get GAP certificate due to medical reason within a family

In Documentation Law
Dear Lawyers in Pune City, I would like help from you for GAP certificate for an employment for my sister. My mom was under treatment for more than 1 year and my sister resigned from employer dated at 3rd July 2017 from Nagpur location. Right now all treatment has been done for my mom and she is shifted to Pune location and looking for job. She is already having 3.1 year of experience in Information Technology Company. So, here we require a help for GAP certificate due to medical reason to apply in company for employment. 1. What are the procedure to get this? 2. What are the documents require for it? Your help much appreciable. Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

204 votes

In this case you have to make an affidavit on 100 rs. Non judicial stamp paper, state the reason for gap and get it duly notorise from notory , and at the time of interview you submit the said affidavit along with your other certificates , you can take help from your nearby advocate . best luck

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Atulay Nehra
Sector 137, Noida
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles