How can my wife get OBC certificate in delhi ? Has haryana certificate

I filed for my wife's OBC certificate in delhi. Her father has an OBC certificate in haryana. Now when applying for the same in delhi the authorities asked us that the father of the girl has to have resident proof of delhi. I am also an OBC certificate holder. What should i do now?

In case where the applicant has appended the OBC certificate of his father issued from other State, the authenticity of father’s certificate may be ascertained from issuing authority.

A local enquiry is conducted in all cases to verify applicant’s residence/income/caste and whether he/she belongs to the ‘creamy layer’. The certificate cannot be issued to a person if he is already in possession of such certificate.

A copy of OBC certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side, if available. Two attestation by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted Officers, declaring the caste of applicant and continuous stay in Delhi since 1993.

Supporting document of residential proof in Delhi since 1993. Family income proof(ITR/Salary Slip/Form-16 etc.) 

Click here to find the best Documentation lawyer in your city.

In case where the applicant has appended the OBC certificate of his father issued from other State, the authenticity of father’s certificate may be ascertained from issuing authority. A local enquiry is conducted in all cases to verify applicant’s residence/income/caste and whether he/she belongs to the ‘creamy layer’. The certificate cannot be issued to a person if he is already in possession of such certificate. . A copy of OBC certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side, if available. Two attestation by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted Officers, declaring the caste of applicant and continuous stay in Delhi since 1993. Supporting document of residential proof in Delhi since 1993. Family income proof(ITR/Salary Slip/Form-16 etc.)