×

queshow can I get my voter id made as I don't have valid Id?

i dont have any document for make voter id and uid. i have a student card. i want to make voter id and uid . now, what should i do.

You would require a vaild id proof and adderess proof such as passport, adhar card or any account in a government bank.

So we suggest you should first apply for any of above mentioned id proof.

• ansYou would require a vaild id proof and adderess proof such as passport, adhar card or any account in a government bank .