How can i change my mother's name in my father's PF account?

My father works in Defence services. In my father's PF account and other documents my mother's name is "Banarsi Devi" but we want to change the name to "Guddi Devi". What is the procedure for doing that?

Unless your mothers name is changed officially your father cannot change the name in the PF account. 

Your father has to duly change the name by publishing new name in newspaper and then publishing the same in official gazatee.

Thereafter he can submit the official gazette in the PF department.