quesHow can i authorise my father to sell his ancestral property?

I live in Delhi and I want to authorise my father who lives in Hyderabad (Telangana) to sell his ancestral property (agricultural land) in Andhra Pradesh. I want to do this via GPA. Do I need to get the GPA registered? If yes, where in Delhi? 

  • ans

    You will have to execute the General Power of Attorney and same can be registered at the sub registrar office of your area.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Happen to be the lone son of my fathers first wife. He expired in 1991.…
Dear sir As I buyed a car from a person ,I signed a 50 rs…

What are 1st steps to be completed after purchasing the property? I mean important documents…

I taken 2 sims by tata docomo. While taking, docomo customer care executive talked and…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly