house registration in case of dual owners

we have inherited property it consist of two part one part belongs to my mother other part belongs my mothers sister. since we do not have the title deeds, the property tax consist of both name. we have unregistered document which was purchased from my aunty son when she passed away.( mothers sister). now my mother want to give the house to me as gift . for half house i dont find any issue for the other half. registration officer is not accepting to register. how to resolve this issue. please contact me in email only

I will have to read all the available papers to really understand the problem. With whatever papers you have we have to get the work done. There will always be a way to get over the issues. If you are in Chennai, you can contact me for further discussion and advise.

LH House, Bangalore