house registration in case of dual owners

we have inherited property it consist of two part one part belongs to my mother other part belongs my mothers sister. since we do not have the title deeds, the property tax consist of both name. we have unregistered document which was purchased from my aunty son when she passed away.( mothers sister). now my mother want to give the house to me as gift . for half house i dont find any issue for the other half. registration officer is not accepting to register. how to resolve this issue. please contact me in email only

Answers (1)

329 votes

I will have to read all the available papers to really understand the problem. With whatever papers you have we have to get the work done. There will always be a way to get over the issues. If you are in Chennai, you can contact me for further discussion and advise.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles