Hindu boy and muslim girl what would be religion of kids as per SMA

I’m a Hindu Man and I’m in a relationship with with a Muslim lady and we are planned to get marry accordingly to special Marriage act. But our concern is what would be our kids religion, who should choose that, in SMA it’s says they can choose what ever they want to. But as you know that for kindergarten admission it’s self we need to mention the religion. Can you suggest me if you can

In India and many other countries where we follow patriarchal system of society, the kids born to the parents of two separate religions get the religion of their father. Though of course, it is further an independent choice of any man/woman to choose his/her religion on attainment of majority.

In this case,as you said and according to the hindu law girl has to follow the traditions of hindu religion,after legibly marrying to you,she will not be belongs to muslim caste,as you mentioned in your querry,it is a common sense for any professional advocates,if the muslim boy would marry to a hindu girl some of hindus would be called " love jihad " by what name we should be call in your case.?

LH House, Bangalore