Grandmother died mother applied for legal heir certificate

Hi My grand mother (father side) died and my mother have applied for Legal heir certificate. Since my mother is not direct legal heir of my grand mother and my father died much earlier thasildar office is asking for to get help from court (Religion Hindu)

Answers (1)

291 votes

First get legal heir certificate for your father, then with that get legal heir certificate for your grand mother. if you can not get legal heir certificate for your father, then you should approach the RDO and give him a petition for delay in getting legal heir certificate.

it that not works then you should approach the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles