Grandmother died mother applied for legal heir certificate

Hi My grand mother (father side) died and my mother have applied for Legal heir certificate. Since my mother is not direct legal heir of my grand mother and my father died much earlier thasildar office is asking for to get help from court (Religion Hindu)

Obtain a legal heirship certificate with your father's name. You would already have your father's legal heirship certificate. So, both put together will suffice. _____\\\\_____________________________

First get legal heir certificate for your father, then with that get legal heir certificate for your grand mother. if you can not get legal heir certificate for your father, then you should approach the RDO and give him a petition for delay in getting legal heir certificate.

it that not works then you should approach the court.