Getting remarried, how can i get name of father changed in records?

I am a divorcee for 1 and half year. I have 2 kids. My boy is studying in 6th std, my family members are asking me to get married. I want to know if i get married again how can i get the name of the father changed in the documents?

You need file a Mandatory Injunction Suit against the concerned school seeking the court to direct the school authorities to change the name as prayed for in the suit. And after the Judgment is passed, you need to give representation to the school authorities intimating about the same.