Fraud done by a play school.

My son is in play group. the school management did not allow my child in school because of fees of feb month is delayed for only 5 day. no dues is pending .fees is clear upto jan 2014.

I told them to add per day penalty for 5 days but they very rudely talk with my wife. on the other hand when session starts they told us to pay fees in 2-3 installments. they also force student to pay feb and march fees together. If a person cant able then what will he do?

Since there is no regulations for the Play schools in Delhi, it is recommended that you may approach district consumer forum against such play schools for redress of your grievances.