Forged sign of respondent by lawyer in vakalatnama filed before HC

Sir/madam i m petittioner in SCA pending before madras high Court.The advocate on record delegated his power to another advocate . the advocate in connivance with the former adv of respondent has forged the signature of Respondent on vakalatnama and has filed it before the HC.i have procured the original signature of the respondent through RTI and procured all the required document to prove the fraud and forgery done by Respondent advocate Mr.subramanium.What i should do? 1- complain to High Court registry ? 2- file CA in SCA reporting the crime to honorable high court ? 3-File complaint in metro court 4- File S p criminal application in HC after complaining to registry ? please reply as i need justice in the case,how to move so that justice is done truly

Answers (1)

324 votes

Yes, you may file a written complaint with the Registry and also inform the court. File a complaint with the Bar Council of TN & Puducherry giving all the relevant facts and details. Wait for responses from these authorities before taking further steps.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles