Forged sign of respondent by lawyer in vakalatnama filed before HC

Sir/madam i m petittioner in SCA pending before madras high Court.The advocate on record delegated his power to another advocate . the advocate in connivance with the former adv of respondent has forged the signature of Respondent on vakalatnama and has filed it before the HC.i have procured the original signature of the respondent through RTI and procured all the required document to prove the fraud and forgery done by Respondent advocate Mr.subramanium.What i should do? 1- complain to High Court registry ? 2- file CA in SCA reporting the crime to honorable high court ? 3-File complaint in metro court 4- File S p criminal application in HC after complaining to registry ? please reply as i need justice in the case,how to move so that justice is done truly

Yes, you may file a written complaint with the Registry and also inform the court. File a complaint with the Bar Council of TN & Puducherry giving all the relevant facts and details. Wait for responses from these authorities before taking further steps.