×

quesFIR has been filed, what next?

FIR no.18 dated 03.02.2014 was filled by SSP Fatehgarh Sahib on bases of report of investigation completed by DSP, SP(D), Forensic lab. etc. But even passing more than 70 days no accused arrested by police, what i should do?

• ansWhat is the crime in respect of which FIR has been filed? When FIR was lodged on the order of SSP why have no accused been arrested by police? It is possible that police may not be interested in arresting the accused and bringing them to book. In this event you may move the High Court.

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services