quesFees required on leaving course.

If I leave an institute in which i have paid the fee for first year for college and have deposited a bank guarantee for the following years for the duration of the course, how much fee should be forfeited on leaving the course? The college rules or bank guarantee agreement has no dates mentioned of till when a course can be left. Plus, I got this seat through the first counseling and future counselings are still pending so this seat wont go wasted and another student will take it up and will pay fee accordingly.

Is there any regulation on this? I was told unofficially by the college administration that I might lose all the fee for the full duration of the course. Please let me know what can be done.

  • ansIn case institute admits another student then it is bound to refund your fees after making nominal deductions . please note that institute cannot be put to an loss for your change of mind. Inform institute that you don't want to continue.

    To cancel your admission and grant you refund of fees and return your bank guarantee, if institute refuses move consumer forum for necessary reliefs for refund of fees with interest.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I need to register as a partnership firm.
Is it possible to change father's or mothers name in birth certificates issued after 2005?…
If a person was born on 01-07-1942 as per S.S.L.C records and he is getting…

1.In the SLP format given in the SCI website, one has mark Petitioner as A…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly