×

quesFather died after making the sales agreement.

My father made a sale agreement with a broker to sale 2 plots of land for sum of 20 lakhs to be executed within 4 months. my father received 10 lakhs from broker made a receipt of 10 lakhs on agreement paper and executed sale deed of 1 plot to a third person as requested by the broker.

After 5 months my father expired. Now broker (dishonestly) claims that he has paid 10 lacs and got nothing(because agreement was made in his name). He says he is ready to pay the remaining 10 lacs but he wants 2 plots. But he has already taken 1 plot in the name of person requested by him.

• ansWe would need certain clarifications on certain matters in the above mentioned regard. Was money received by cash or cheque? Did your father receive any written instructions from broker to execute sale deed in favor of third party ? Does agreement mention about broker role? What is stand of third party in dispute?

• Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate

Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services