quesfalsely accused further suspended from job

I had already resigned from my present position and am on 2 month notice period. 2 days back my boss called me to say that she is suspending me due to her finding me doing competitive work outside office. These accusations are false! I asked her to show the proof or call the person who have said so. But she did not do anything and asked me to leave right away, and told that sneakers will call me after a week or so to discuss further . Also want to know is it legally right if her to do so and not showing anything as valid reason to do so. Lastly would like. Inform after this I , mailed her about this that u suspended me so I m not coming to office and the on that mail I got a reply to notify that I have been suspended. All of the accusation that is been put on me are all false. Please help.

  • ansThe terms and conditions of your employment with your employer are solely governed by the contract which you've entered at the time of taking up the job. The employment contract specifically contains the grounds for termination, suspension, removal from service and the notice period which is required to give while doing so. The standard employment contract normally contains a clause by which an employer can terminate an employee in case they are found indulging in conflicting activities, It appears that even your contract must be having one of such clauses. However, unless I minutely read the entire employment contract I cannot tell for sure as whether your termination was legal or illegal. As you've stated that you have already put in your papers and thereafter a notice regarding you being indulged in conflicting activities was given to you. In this situation you may give a detailed representation to your employer through a registered post as well email and specifically ask as to the reason of doing so.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are going to register POA we only have id proof of POA agent so…
in a criminal( IPC 420 467 468 471) nationalized bank disputed cheques fraud police submitted…

Background- Case is property case running in district court from last 8-9 years. Defendants failed…

i want to change my sister's name. what is the procedure to change the name

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly