False document number in sale deed

In sale deed of sale executed at Mumbaii on the 2nd day of jan 2008 in page [3] last two lines: "share in 3672sqft of land under registered sale deed dated 21.01.2004 document no.174 of 2004, s r o velachery." is typed against document no 175 of 2004. So rectification of only document no.175 of 2004 is to be made against wrong document no.174 of 2004.

Property purchased by father [POA] General POA adjudicated adjudicated and he wanted this rectification to be made. Please guide correct lawful solution.

Answers (1)

482 votes
Deed of rectification can be made to correct only errors happens to in writing or typing. It attracts nominal stamp duty. Hence, then it can be registered.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles