Fake statement of account of a mutual bond

As i have not given the fake statement of account of an mutual fund, But in police station i didn't know what they were asking nut there i said yes i only have given that fake statement, then i was in prison for three days and now i am outside on a bail they submitted chargesheet after 5 months or so now i got a summons to attend the court on 18th march? What if i couldn't attend court on that day & how can i prove that i have not given the fake statement and didn't receive any money from the customer?

Answers (1)

474 votes

Statements made in police is not admissible in court. You can deny on the fact that you have submitted false statement of account of mutual fund before court. It is advised that you attend the court, if you fail to do so then the court may pass order against you. You can prove that you have not given fake statements through documentary evidence

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles