Execution of power of attorney for sale deed from jail possible or not

Respected Sir/Madam, My elder brother is lodged in Central Jail of Indore of Madhya Pradesh and he wants to sell out his properties which is situated at District: Wardha, State: Maharashtra. I am also residing in Wardha, Maharashtra so can my elder brother can execute a power of attorney in my name from Central Jail of Indore, Madhya Pradesh to sell out his properties in Wardha District, Maharashtra to resolve our financial crisis? If yes please then tell the procedures in detail!

Answers (1)

73 votes

Yes your brother can execute a Special Power of attorney thereby giving you power to sell the house.

Further he can send the Power of attorney through SHO.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles