Execution of power of attorney for sale deed from jail possible or not

Respected Sir/Madam, My elder brother is lodged in Central Jail of Indore of Madhya Pradesh and he wants to sell out his properties which is situated at District: Wardha, State: Maharashtra. I am also residing in Wardha, Maharashtra so can my elder brother can execute a power of attorney in my name from Central Jail of Indore, Madhya Pradesh to sell out his properties in Wardha District, Maharashtra to resolve our financial crisis? If yes please then tell the procedures in detail!

Yes your brother can execute a Special Power of attorney thereby giving you power to sell the house.

Further he can send the Power of attorney through SHO.