Documents that are required for a sole proprietorship business

27-Apr-2023 (In Documentation Law)
Hi I wanna to know what docs are required for sole prop manpower business > as now I don't have any business related docs

Answer #1
Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Udyog Adhaar, Photo. If Office Premises is rented then Agreement Copy of that place, If Owned then Electricity Bill, Maintenance bill etc any other proof. Before it was Gumastha License but now this is issued as per the condition.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Just obtained Licence under Shop and Establishment Act from your concern Municipal Authority if you have 10+ employees otherwise as per resent amendment in the act below 10 employees you just need to intimate them that you have started a business.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato