Date of birth in 10th mpbse. What are my legal options ?

I did 10th from corrospondence because of my financial condition. It doesnt required my previous document, therefore my dob was wrong mistake. Mpbse discontinued corrospondence a year after my highschool(2002),i visited mpbse twice no one helped me even they said we have discontinued so we dont have any recoed.i have all school certificates till 6th and dob certificate to prove my dob, on basis of dob certificate UID has correct dob, PAN has correct dob by UID..i dont live in MP anymore, i filed the case from karnal where i am residing from 2009. Please advise

You will have to apply for the same in the said department, if there is no action taken on their behalf then you will have to file the said case against the said department, in the jurisdictional civil court of Madhya Pradesh or you can file a writ of mandamus in the respective High court Madhya Pradesh.