Date of birth in 10th mpbse. What are my legal options ?

I did 10th from corrospondence because of my financial condition. It doesnt required my previous document, therefore my dob was wrong mistake. Mpbse discontinued corrospondence a year after my highschool(2002),i visited mpbse twice no one helped me even they said we have discontinued so we dont have any recoed.i have all school certificates till 6th and dob certificate to prove my dob, on basis of dob certificate UID has correct dob, PAN has correct dob by UID..i dont live in MP anymore, i filed the case from karnal where i am residing from 2009. Please advise

Answers (1)

253 votes

You will have to apply for the same in the said department, if there is no action taken on their behalf then you will have to file the said case against the said department, in the jurisdictional civil court of Madhya Pradesh or you can file a writ of mandamus in the respective High court Madhya Pradesh.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles