Court's action on charge-sheet

I am bank employee in 2007 when i was in cash 5 lacks cash missed. Bank suspend me and also put complain in police station in my name under sec 406. Bank did department inquiry and in between police also done but you know the working style of police they demanded me and asked me if you give me then i will summit report in your favor. Lastly in year 2008 police summit charge-sheet against me in court bank also done inquiry and reinstate me in Feb 2nd 2009. Bank give me 2 increment cut punishment. Now i just want to know that when bank already restated me after lodging the complain against me with police and police file charge-sheet against me in court. I want to know that can court take any action on that charge-sheet or the chapter is closed?

Answers (1)

257 votes
Your employer has not exonerated you from the charges of breach of trust and it appears that the charges in the inquiry are proved. However the finding in the domestic inquiry shall have no bearing on the criminal trial because a strict proof is required there. If your employer is ready to co-operate with you, the offence can be compounded. Plead with your employer, since a lenient view has already been considered by him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles