quesCourt marriage procedure for an Indian and a foreigner

I wanna know court marriage procedure for a Indian girl and is or uk based boy I am Catholic girl

  • ansApplication needs to b filed before the court constituted for marriage registration within the jurisdiction where you stay..Residential proof..photo id proof ..birth/age proof..passport along with court fees will have to submit ..one month date will be granted when you both will ask to sign the marriage register with two witnesses.. N marriage certificate will b handed over to you..

    Advocate Shradha Thombre

      Thane, Thane

  • ansas per the special marriage act.
    before Marriage registrar.
    both are required documents of
    1) id proof i.e. passport, voter card, adhar card etc.
    2) electric bill / postpaid bill/ landline bill for address proof
    3) school/ college leaving certificate/ birth certificate
    for birth date.
    4) 3+3 photos
    5) 3 witnesses with id proof

    Advocate Nilesh Y Thengre

      Cotton Market, Nagpur

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father deceased on Dec 2016 and I got the death certificate on January 2017.…

506,507,509 are filed on me can i apply pasport

MD of Pvt Ltd Co sent email to an Individual Consultant containing terms of engagement…
sir,my passport date of birth stating 09/06/1985,which was wrong, my original birth date is 07/06/1987,voter,aadar,pan,SSC…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly