×

quesCourt marriage procedure for an Indian and a foreigner

I wanna know court marriage procedure for a Indian girl and is or uk based boy I am Catholic girl

• ansApplication needs to b filed before the court constituted for marriage registration within the jurisdiction where you stay..Residential proof..photo id proof ..birth/age proof..passport along with court fees will have to submit ..one month date will be granted when you both will ask to sign the marriage register with two witnesses.. N marriage certificate will b handed over to you..

Advocate Shradha Thombre

Thane, Thane

• ansas per the special marriage act.
    before Marriage registrar.
    both are required documents of
    1) id proof i.e. passport, voter card, adhar card etc.
    2) electric bill / postpaid bill/ landline bill for address proof
    3) school/ college leaving certificate/ birth certificate
    for birth date.
    4) 3+3 photos
    5) 3 witnesses with id proof

Advocate Nilesh Y Thengre

Cotton Market, Nagpur