Clarification on change of name in matriculation certificate

Dear Sir, I have a big problem . I passed the board (Matriculation from bihar board) Exam with the name vikrant kumar,but wrongly passed 12th exam from WBHSEC as Vikrant Kumar Mishra.Thereafter Passed graduation from same name as Vikrant Kumar Mishra.My Aadhar card and other documents are also with the name Vikrant Kumar Mishra.Now i am facing difficulty in competitive exam as my name in matriculation is only Vikrant Kumar.Now for sake of my career what is the best option to do now for same name in all documents.Kindly suggest me early as due to this i can't sit in the competitive exams.Please help me.

Hi Vikrant,The best possible option for you is that you can give an ad in two leading newspapers regarding your name change and approach the Bihar Board for the change in your matriculation certificate. Secondly as you are running short of time you can get an affidavit made in SDO court showing the ad, matriculation certificate and adhar that both the names are of same person and am ready to face any consequences in case of any discremency.

LH House, Bangalore