Claiming money lost in damanges

I had filed a criminal 420/448 case back in 2002, now that case is about to restart, and I was awarded the money in 2003 Jan. I lost everything in the process. Back then and continue suffer consequences of the defendant actions.

Now my question is how can i get back the money i have lost? I know there is a time limit of 3 years but i never withdrew the case and all my losses have been in relation to this case.and my losses would continue to rise if have to continue with trial.The agreement also said the defaulting party would be responsible for all the expenses ,losses and damages.

You had filed the case in 2002. What was the amount of money awarded in 2003? Was there a stay order owing to which the case remained suspended? It is necessary to know all the facts of the case before advising you.