quesClaiming money lost in damanges

I had filed a criminal 420/448 case back in 2002, now that case is about to restart, and I was awarded the money in 2003 Jan. I lost everything in the process. Back then and continue suffer consequences of the defendant actions.

Now my question is how can i get back the money i have lost? I know there is a time limit of 3 years but i never withdrew the case and all my losses have been in relation to this case.and my losses would continue to rise if have to continue with trial.The agreement also said the defaulting party would be responsible for all the expenses ,losses and damages.

  • ansYou had filed the case in 2002. What was the amount of money awarded in 2003? Was there a stay order owing to which the case remained suspended? It is necessary to know all the facts of the case before advising you.

  • Apply For Name Change In CBSE Marksheet/Birth Certificate
    Know More

    Click here to see all Documentation Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My child has been suffering from cerebral palsy. I want a government grant for his…

I am presently studying in 11th standard what would be the procedure to change my…

Hi. I have planned to purchase a plot at Akruthi green woods Phase 2 at…

Hello Sir, My father is a School Teacher in Delhi Government School under Delhi Government…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

View all >>