queschanges on the birth certificate and school certificate

Dear sir.. The name and dates of my birth certificate and school certificate are different..i want to make birth certificate according to my school certificate.. So please sir could u help me.

  • ansHello, you can give a public notice and file it in the department of publications.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am in a relationship with a girl who is a french national and is…
I want to loan one of my employee. who earns 30k and working since 5.5…
How can I get income certificate? Given that My father died, my mother is a…
Dear Sir I would like to know the procedure of changing date of birth in…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly