×

quesChange of name.

I have a very complex issue with my name. I was born in Bihar. My name at birth was Lalbabu Ray. and father name was Kamalkant Ray Later my family moved to Delhi. My mother enrolled me in local school with name of Raju Mandal and father name Kamal Mandal. Now most of my certificate is showing my name as Raju Mandal. Now I am suppose to get a caste certificate which has to issued by my native village where my name is Lalbabu Ray and my father name is KamlaKant Ray. How to get certificate in name of my current name ?

• ansGo to the local notary and make an affidavit for changing the name and also give the reseaon for changing the name.