Change my name in ssc/hsc certificate and marksheet

I have changed my name and obtained a gazette copy for the same. I need to know the procedure to change my name in ssc/hsc certificate and marksheet as all further exam application forms require that i fill my name as per ssc certificate.

You can approach the concern university were you can get the required forms  inorder to seek necessary changes in you career documents and some affidavits may be executed as per said univeristy format Or in alternative you can put both names in further exam application forms with requiste documents attached.