Change my name in ssc/hsc certificate and marksheet

I have changed my name and obtained a gazette copy for the same. I need to know the procedure to change my name in ssc/hsc certificate and marksheet as all further exam application forms require that i fill my name as per ssc certificate.

Answers (1)

140 votes

You can approach the concern university were you can get the required forms  inorder to seek necessary changes in you career documents and some affidavits may be executed as per said univeristy format Or in alternative you can put both names in further exam application forms with requiste documents attached.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles