Case filed against house. Case and appeal dismissed. How to get docs.

One chit fund company filed suit against my mother house.But case was acquitted in the court.Next the company appel high court,but case is dismissed last five years.my house original documents present in the first court.Recently two years back my mother died. My mother death certificate received municipal corporation office. Please give me advise received my original house documents. Company advocate no help

you can apply through a lawyer an application for release of documents to the same court and get the documents.