Case decided in favor of my son. How much time allowed for appeal

Against my son, his employer (3 star hotel) for alleged deserting of his job, though he was not given appointment letter and claimed compensation. However on hearing both sides, honble court decided in favour of my son. Its now two months. If at all they want to go in appeal, what is the time limit?

Answers (1)

54 votes
Hi, You are advised to file an execution petition for the order that is in favour of your son. Further, you are advised to file a caveat so that you are in the loop regarding whatever further legal recourse is taken by the hotel.

Time limit for filing the appeal is different for different court. However, in the present case, it is possible that the time limit is 90 days.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles