Case decided in favor of my son. How much time allowed for appeal

Against my son, his employer (3 star hotel) for alleged deserting of his job, though he was not given appointment letter and claimed compensation. However on hearing both sides, honble court decided in favour of my son. Its now two months. If at all they want to go in appeal, what is the time limit?

Hi, You are advised to file an execution petition for the order that is in favour of your son. Further, you are advised to file a caveat so that you are in the loop regarding whatever further legal recourse is taken by the hotel.

Time limit for filing the appeal is different for different court. However, in the present case, it is possible that the time limit is 90 days.