Can tenant use residential address given to him on L&L basis for ADHAR

My tenant wants to apply for PAN/passport/Aadhar card providing residential address of my flat given to him on L&L basis vide registered agreement. Is it legally OK for me to permit him to do so? Will it be any issue later if he uses these residential address later .

no problems
he is tenant not the owner.
the document is registered no problem for any issue in future.
u have apply for nearest police station for enquiry of ur tenant
he is ur tenant , u kept tenant namely xyz. no issue created by police just information about tenant for any future disadvantage

LH House, Bangalore