quescan property be transferred when one is alive

Can my father transfer his whole property to his son, even when my father is alive ??

  • ansYes, your father cannot transfer his property but he can execute a gift deed in favor of his son if he wishes to. Whereas he has to get his gift deed duly stamped and registered.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have one eye and i got 30% PH certificate.but we people are equally disrimenated…

How can I get the birth certificate of a person who is presently living in…

I have a plot situated in kulavanikarpuram village Panchayat, Melapalayam municipality, Tirunelveli corporation.Approved under town…
Hi, Myself XYZ living in delhi. My wife's name is ABC in all her pre…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly