can my friend buy 50 percent of plot for me?

I have a plot at yamuna expressway which is authority plot. My friend wants to purchase 50% of this plot ,but legally it without blood relation two person can't share property.Please advise if we can do by agreeing on some MOU.

Answers (1)

53 votes

As per law there is not provision which states that two people without blood relation cannot have a joint property.

If you want to sell your 50% share in the plot you can execute a sale deed and sell your 50% share to your friend.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles