Can my brother's income certificate help me in educational purpose?

My father does not work, in my family only my brother work so his income certificate can help in educational purpose Can my brother apply for income certificate?

Answers (1)

112 votes

How to Obtain the Income Certificate? A majority of states have an official website for these activities related to administration. And, you can obtain the income certificate online through such website. The procedure is quite simple: Visit the respective online portal of your state or district Create an account with a username and password Now, search for ‘Apply for income certificate’ or a similar term This will redirect you to an online application where you would have to add your personal details and fill-up the form Documents Required for Income Certificate Identity proof- voter ID/ driving license/ ration card/ other Aadhar card Caste and income certificate - SC/OBC/ST certificate (if available) Attested income proof - income certificate of parents/ Form 16/ Income Tax Return/ other Attested address proof- electricity bill/ rent agreement/ utility bill/ other Affidavit with the declaration that everything mentioned in the application is true.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles