Can my brother's income certificate help me in educational purpose?

My father does not work, in my family only my brother work so his income certificate can help in educational purpose Can my brother apply for income certificate?

How to Obtain the Income Certificate? A majority of states have an official website for these activities related to administration. And, you can obtain the income certificate online through such website. The procedure is quite simple: Visit the respective online portal of your state or district Create an account with a username and password Now, search for ‘Apply for income certificate’ or a similar term This will redirect you to an online application where you would have to add your personal details and fill-up the form Documents Required for Income Certificate Identity proof- voter ID/ driving license/ ration card/ other Aadhar card Caste and income certificate - SC/OBC/ST certificate (if available) Attested income proof - income certificate of parents/ Form 16/ Income Tax Return/ other Attested address proof- electricity bill/ rent agreement/ utility bill/ other Affidavit with the declaration that everything mentioned in the application is true.