×

quescan judges reserve their decisions

What happened when a hearing takes time of 45 minutes I heared In High Courts and Cat and other courts hearing takes 3 to 5 minutes and why does a judge reserved his decision for future?

• ansYou don't worry about long hearing and short hearing it will depend upon the facts of the case and court has discretionary power to reserve the judgment.

Your sources are wrong. You should not rely on the hearsay. Hearing in High Courts span over hours. A judge reserves his decision after hearing the lawyers because he needs to apply his legal mind to the facts of the case and then write the judgment, which cannot be done instantly