quesCan i transfer property to my parents? What stamp duty?

Can i transfer my property to my parents? What would be the stamp duty if the property value is around 5 crores and what tax is needed to be paid by me?

  • ansProperty owned by you can be transferred to your parents (Jointly or singly) since the transfer is within blood relation, the fixed fee and registration charges & few other charges only needs to be paid. A Gift Deed would be sufficient.
    Property value does not play any role in this.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have a current account and my husband too has the power of attorney for…

Dear sir in my 10 the certificate my name is VIKASH KUMAR SINGH and rest…

I have completed 10th in 2013 from pseb. In the certificate my father has been…
how to change name in educational documents? like cbse marksheets?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly