Can I get income certificate in my daughter's name?

I got khula (divorce) in 2002. I have a daughter who is appearing for NEET in May 2018. How can I get a income certificate in my name for my daughter's education . Please suggest.

Answers (1)

128 votes

Who are mother or father May be mother
You have not stated your work and income and sours of income
Imagining that --
If you are employed or earning by individual efforts by working as tailor etc you may approach the Tahsildar and make an application for issue of a certificate as belonging to economically weaker section of the society

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Documentation Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles