can i file PIL by a mere email/application

Is there any way of E-filing of a petition in a Court without the usage of Credit Card?

Also, can a PIL be filed by sending a mere e-mail/application to the High Court or Supreme Court?

Answer

Yes, you can file a PIL online by going on the following link:
http://sc-efiling.nic.in/sc-efiling/

But the payment of E-filed cases are accepted only through Credit Cards and Debit Cards of the following banks mentioned below:

Andhra Bank
Axis Bank Limited    
Barclays Bank    
Canara Bank
City Union Bank Ltd.    
Corporation Bank
Deutsche Bank AG
GE Money Financial Services Ltd.
HDFC Bank Ltd.    
ICICI Bank Ltd.
Indian Overseas Bank
Kotak Bank-Virtual card
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank of India
Syndicate Bank
The Federal Bank Ltd.
The Karur Vysys Bank Ltd.

But it advisable to file a PIL  or any other suit only through an advocate who would further engage an advocate on record because the filing procedure in the supreme court is complicated and involves a lot of complexities.

LH House, Bangalore